Return & Exchange Policy - U.S. Customers/Shipments
We are most interested in making sure that you purchase the right items for your needs.
If you are not sure what to order, please call us before making a purchase... 561-200-7616 or 954-530-5105
We are more than glad to help you.
In order to keep our pricing as low as possible we do have to maintain a common sense return policy.
1) All equipment, ink, training and software (ie: Heat presses, vinyl cutters, engravers, printers, inks, ink feed systems, software, training materials, videos, etc) sales are final except if upgrading a heat press on our Upgrade Program. See line #11 below
2) Returns will not be accepted without receiving a RMA# from us prior to sending item(s) back.
3) Item(s) must be sent back in its original factory packaging/box with all materials, cords, disks, etc.
4) Shipping charges are not refundable unless item is broken or defective.
5) In the event we have to replace damaged or missing items it will be shipped via Ground Service. Express Shipping if desired will be quoted.
6) We do not accept returns or requests for returns after 15 days from delivery date. Item(s) must be returned within 10 days of RMA issue or RMA will be void.
7) Returnable item(s) - Item must be unopened to receive the appropriate refund as outlined herein. In some rare instances a store credit may be applicable.
8) For item(s) being returned for reasons other than defective or broken (World - Paper in its sole discretion will determine if item is defective) a 25% or $25.00 restocking charge will apply, whichever is greater.
9) Customer must choose a shipper capable of providing proof of delivery. Customer is responsible for properly packing and fully insuring item(s) being returned.
10) World-Paper is not responsible for damage that maybe caused by improper handling/installation of our products.
11) Heat Press - Upgrade Program
You must make a purchase of a larger (more expensive) heat press prior to being eligible for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). A RMA# is required prior to returning the Heat press machine. Sending us any items without a RMA# will result in World-Paper refusing the shipment and you will be responsible for all shipping costs in both directions. We only accept heat press machines that are in proper working order and that you have purchased from us. This upgrade program is available for a period up to six months from the invoice date/time of purchase. The heat press you are returning must be packed back in the original packaging/box and must include all manuals, etc. that came with the heat press. If the heat press arrives with excess stains or damage World-Paper will require customer to pay for all repairs. Customer is responsible for the Heat Press arriving in clean un-damaged condition. Please call us for complete program details.
Please see menu on right side for additional policies and information.
Return & Exchange Policy - OUTSIDE THE U.S. Customers/Shipments
1) We offer all information (upfront) on all products.
2) You are responsible for selecting the appropriate items for your needs. Please contact us if you need help.
3) All sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders.
4) Orders shipping outside the US may be subject to duties, taxes, customs charges, broker fees, etc. Customer is responsible to pay these costs directly.
5) If there is a warranty issue with an item we are glad to assist. The product's warranty applies as specified by its manufacturer. Contact Manufacturer for service.