- "Simple and Effective body art''
- Creative Tattoo Paper
- Design, Print, Cut Out and Apply to Skin
- Dermatologically tested to avoid allergic reactions
- For Use with inkjet printers
- Safe and Fun for both Kids & Adults
- Fantastic for the Summer
HOW IT WORKS TEMPORARY TATTOO PAPER FOR INKJET PRINTERS
It is recommended that you try your designs on plain paper first before using the water slide removable tattoo paper. Doing this is insurance that your design is to your satisfaction before you try on the water slide temporary tattoo paper.
This water slide temporary tattoo paper should be fed into your printer one sheet at a time. It should be fed alone. No other paper should be present on your printer.
To Insure Quality and Safety:
• Don't store your water slide skin tattoo paper in humid or hot places
• This water slide temporary skin tattoo paper should be kept in the plastic bag it is shipped in. Store it on a flat surface
• Don't ever feed bent, damaged, folded, or curled sheets to your printer
• You should choose quality designs
Set your printer on:
• Plain Paper
• Normal Quality
• Portrait Mode
Your tattoo will be a mirror image of your design on screen. If your design has words or anything that can only go one way, mirror/reverse your design before you print.
To print your designs, follow the instructions for regular printing, Remember to use this water slide skin tattoos paper with inkjet printers only.
Make sure that you allow the printed sheets of removable skin tattoo paper to dry completely before you touch them.
1.Wait until ink is fully dry (about 2 to 3 minutes) before you touch the special water slide temporary tattoo paper.
2.Remove the first side of the adhesive sheet and apply it to the printed side of the tattoo set. Be careful to remove all air bubbles.
3.Use your scissors to cut around each tattoo design, keeping as close as possible to the tattoo.
4.When choosing a place to apply your skin tattoo, you should choose one that is free of body hair.
5.Wash the selected area and dry thoroughly. The skin should be dry when the temporary tattoo is applied.
6.Make sure your hands are dry before removing the second side of the adhesive backing. Apply the tattoo to your skin and press firmly for 20 seconds.
7.Wet the release liner with a slightly wet sponge for 60 seconds. When the paper is thoroughly wet (you will be able to see the tattoo image through the water slide decal paper), remove the release liner to reveal the temporary tattoo.