11" x 17" JET OPAQUE II Heat Transfer Paper (JET DARK)
For Dark Colored Fabrics & Inkjet Printer
Produce photo-quality color transfer with your inkjet printer. ( No Laser Printer)
Great Vibrant Colors and Durability
Why buy the revolutionary New technology of Jet-Opaque II®?
- High quality and easy to use t-shirt transfer paper- Print, Trim, Peel and Press.
- Produces vibrant photo- quality color transfers for dark color fabrics.
- Durable for hundreds of washes.
- Will not crack, peel or separate from the fabrics.
- Can be used with any printer that uses ink (AKA inkjet printers/ Bubble Jet Printer)
- Not Recommended for HP DeskJet 4550, 1200C and 1600C models.
- To be used with commercial heat press machine and house-hold Iron.
- Though it can be hand ironed onto fabric, the lesser amount of pressure and heat will result in the t-shirt transfer not being as durable when laundered.
- We recommend using a Teflon Sheet to protect the heat press platen from sticking to the transfer sheet when using dark transfers.
- Peel Cold for beat result.
- Great wash durability when applied by heat press machine.
- For tight weaved cotton, poly-cotton and polyester fabrics such as:T-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, coasters, puzzles and leather goods
Green e-Certified, so it is perfect for infant and children's clothing.
Print & Cut - Compatible with Cutters/Plotters including the Roland GX-24.
1) Create or select your design on your computer
2) DO NOT mirror your image or artwork
3) Check printer settings and set to single sheet feeding.
4) Load the paper so that the image will appear on the coated side of the paper
5) Print the design and allow it to dry.
For best results, trim away unprinted areas of the transfer as close to image as possible.
Slowly peel off the backing paper from the transfer film, starting with small tear in the corner to make separating easier.
We recommends choosing a garment with a tight weave and using an image with rounder corners to avoid corner lift-off after washing.
TRANSFERING- HEAT PRESS APPLICATION
1) Preheat the garment for a few seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture.
2) Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side up.
3) Cover the entire image area with a parchment sheet.
4) Press on the commerical heat press machine for 15 to 30 seconds at 375 F / 175 C using heavy pressure.
For best results, allow the fabric to cool completely and cold peel by removing the backing paper smoothy and evenly
TRANSFERING- HOUSE-HOLD IRON ON APPLICATION
1) Choose a very smooth hard surface at waist level or below, but do not use an ironing board.
2) Preheat the iron to the highest cotton setting for 3 minutes - do not use warm. Do not use steam (empty all the Water)
3) Place a pillowcase on the hard surface and iron to remove any wrinkles.
4) Place the garment on the centre of the pillowcase and iron to ensure flatness.
5) Place the transfer with the image facing side UP in the desired position on the garment.
6) Using two hands firmly slide the iron vertically up and down.
7) In 90 seconds, make enough passes to completely iron the shirt two times.
8) The iron should be halfway off the edge of the transfer when the edges are ironed.
9) Using two hands firmly slide the iron horizontally side to side.
10) In 90 seconds, make enough passes to completely iron the shirt two times.
11) Again, the iron should be halfway off the edge of the transfer when the edges are ironed.
*For smaller transfers one-half or less,the ironing time is reduced to ironing vertically 45 seconds and horizontaly 45 seconds,if the transfer area is smaller than the iron,iron for 30 seconds whit heavy pressure.
1) Leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing.
2) Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
3) Do not use bleach. Dry on low heat setting,do not dry clean Do not iron directly on the transferred area.
Store unused sheets in a resealable poly bag on a flat, cool and dry area.
We test each of our products thoroughly on various substrates using different transfer equipment. However, it is impossible for us to duplicate all variables using all substrates and transfer equipment. Therefore, it is essential that you test the paper prior to production using your equipment, methods, and substrate material. Heat presses very in accuracy. Condust tests to determine the best time and temperature to use with your equipment. Please keep in mind the the seller's and manufacturer's maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective. Neither the seller nor the manfacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use this paper.